Aloha and welcome to the 2021 KBPA
Because we can’t hold the regular KBPA Christmas Parade this year, we invite you to wave signs along the usual parade route – the participants switching places with the spectators!
The route is on Waialae eastbound from 3rd (St. Louis Drive Inn) to Koko Head Avenue.
Your signs should contain a holiday greeting (“Merry Christmas,” “Happy Hannukah,” Happy Holidays” etc.) for Kaimuki residents passing by in cars and on foot. If you’re a business owner, feel free to display your company name and logo.
Please note following rules:
- Signs must be held – they cannot be posted or mounted
- Stay in safe public areas off the streets
- Do not block sidewalks or driveways
- Follow the latest Covid guidelines https://www.honolulu.gov/mayor/proclamations-orders-and-rules.html
- Do not throw or distribute candy or other materials
- Be respectful of your neighbors
- Avoid horns or loud instruments that might distract drivers
Please enter your information below and your preferred intersection (if too many people want a certain intersection, we may ask you to change.). Mahalo!